Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Here is the proof

If you are here from a linky party you can go here for all the back story.

I did not edit these photos so just bare with me.

Here is the dress, I did finish it on time and a day early. I thought it was all done and I wouldn't have to see it again. They didn't try it on until 9:30 at night and it was still to big. So they were back at my house at 10:20. Pinned, fixed, buttons moved over and I was done at 12:30. I was back up to their house the next morning and it fit perfectly.

So here for your viewing pleasure the five day wedding dress.

Front

Back

Eleven satin buttons, with loops.

I missed the mom seeing the dress for the first time moment, stupid camera.

Here she is my Ashley baby, getting married.

She liked it, she really liked it.
If you couldn't tell by looking at her face she really hates having her picture taken.
In the end I was glad I could do it for her.

Grandma is here from Arizona, so I don't know how often I will be here, hope to be back soon.


6 comments:

  1. The dress turned out beautifully (love the buttons on the back)! Ashley is going to make a gorgeous bride!! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You are so talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm impressed! It looks lovely on her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so wonderful, I neat of you to be able to make her dress...that is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me of the time my friend called me up on Thursday needing some help to finish her wedding dress for Saturday. When I came over on Friday after work, I found her dress hadn't even been cut out yet! She had half a dozen girls there to help her make her dress. My job was sleeves! It was a CRAZY night! Thanks for the memory! :)

    ReplyDelete