Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Baubi's Iron Man



Baubi... 

Since she is now 15 she decided that she wanted to make her own.

I am not going to lie to you, I was not happy about it.

She and her friends wanted to be the Avengers 
They were going to have a tutu party, 
watch the movie and tie tutus to their hearts content. 

They started out with seven girls. 
Which then dwindled down to four girls.
Then her friend who was going to be the hulk...
Her mom decided that the hulk was stupid,
 and nobody would want to be him. 
So she made her a superman tutu costume instead.

By this time Baubi was so sad her great plan was ruined.
She wanted to have a big group and three just isn't as impressive.
One super awesome costume would have been better.

It was then at 6:45 on Halloween eve that she realized the error of her ways. 
If she had given me a days notice, or even told me all this in the morning
 I probably could have made her dreams come true.

Instead she stuck with her plan and owned it.

Here she is Iron Man, 
or at least the girly version.




Her friends all had the same shirts, which were mens shirts that I cut down.
Thor and Captain America had tutus that matched.
Tors was black, silver, and red in the back to be like his cape.
Captain Americas was red, white, and blue.

In the end she was still happy.


This is her Tebo pose, 
or her I should have listened to my mother prayer.


You may recall from last year, that her cousin Johno loves her.

Last year he was Little John to her Robin Hood.

This year he was her Captain America.


They had way too much fun together.
Johno's dad made his shield, it is metal and awesome. 


I wonder what they will be next year.

In case you were wondering what I was going to make her.

I was going to use the same pattern as last years Robin Hood.
I was going to make it red with a gold blouse and gold trim on the skirt.
Would have been adorable.

Lesson learned the hard way.





No comments:

Post a Comment