Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Viking Princess


I had a friend ask me to make her grand daughter a Viking Princess.

I really didn't know what exactly to do.


I was like, that is perfect, and who wouldn't want to win a contest.

As I was writing this I went to get the link
 to the contest and found out that I won!!!

I Totally made this same face.




I totally won Woo Hoo!!


Here are the details, faux suede bodice, sheer skirt with ribbon trim, peasant top under dress. 



The Viking cloak was made out of fleece with a satin lined, fur trimmed, hood.
I found the cutest clasp buckle at the Joanns, totally made it fabulous.



No Viking would be complete with out some furry socks.

My niece Juliette was the model, and did a fabulous job.

I still can not believe I won, I am so excited.

3 comments:

  1. Crazy super stinking cute! That second pic looks like it should be a pattern cover! Congrats and ummmm no wonder you won! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. This costume is so incredibly cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is just amazing. Most spectacular costuming job, her blond curls are perfect for the theme, and she does a completely "professional" job of modeling your outfit! Too, toooooo cool all around. :D And congrats on winning!

    ReplyDelete