Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Welcome

If you are here visiting from
Funky Polk-a-Dot Giraffe welcome I am honored to have you here.

Take a look around, I hope you like what I have done with the place.
Feel free to come back and visit sometime.
Ignore those tabs at the top for now, I still haven't figured out how to get things in there.
When I do it will be fun I promise.

Since a blog with no pictures is boring,
I will show you a preview of something I was working on but haven't had time to post.
You know like a tease.


If you are always here, and you haven't figured it out yet. I am guest posting on
Funky Polk-a-dot Giraffe today.

Feel free to go visit her here. Kyla is a lot of fun and makes the very best hair bows.



 

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh this is so beautiful ... can't wait to see the whole dress!! Have fun being a Funky guest poster! I'm going to check you out there.

    ReplyDelete