Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

You Know You Want To

I am here today to try to convince you to join my little swap.

I have some awesome ladies that have been to every party.

They have signed up for all three swaps.

I would hate for them to not get what they wanted.
(600 rainbow squares)

If you have been on the fence about it, have no fear.

I am nice, and I will let you play.

If you are afraid of the cost.

Joann's is having a fat quarter sale this week.

They are only .99 each.

I will let you pull from your stash.

If your favorite color is purple and you have an excess of it,
I will let you have that color.

I really want to get to know you, so come sign up.



or if your favorite color is aqua blue, there is still an opening here.

If you have no idea what I am talking about,
you can go back to my original post here.

Since a post without pictures is boring I thought I would share this one.

There was two inches of snow this morning...
this is a happier and warmer place.


I really miss it there.
I mean really is there anything better than Hawaii.



4 comments:

  1. is there a flickr group for this? Did i miss it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is not a flicker group for this, but there should be. I should set one up so that we could see what people are doing with their squares. I need to find someone who can do that for me, or maybe I could figure it out.
      There is a flicker group that shares fabric swaps, but I didn't start that group. I am probably not making sense so I will go now.

      Delete
  2. It seems that the swaps are all full! :( If there ends up being an angel needed, let me know.

    ReplyDelete