Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Just Checking In



I am just checking in to say that I am out of here.

Don't worry I will be back.

A friend needs help at her quilt retreat this weekend,
I volunteered my cooking services.

I get to spend the next four days cooking and quilting.

I was trying to send out an email to those of you who have joined my swap.

I say trying to because when ever I tried to send it stupid google would say 
that the email was not recognized. 

I think I have to re-enter everyone's email again or something, I don't know I am not technically savvy.
I am a seamstress and a mom and that is about it. 

I was also asked to set up a Flickr group, so that we could see what everyone was doing with their squares.

Once again not savvy, so still working on that one too.

If you are ready to send your squares let me know, and I will at least get you my address.

Have a great weekend, I will return and report about all the quilty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment