Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gowyn's Skirt


Do you ever have those times that you think I am going to do it. I am going to do it, and I am not going to wait until the last minute, and it will be fabulous.
That is what I though when I bought the fabric in January. I thought now that I have started a blog I can not wait, I can not dilly dally, I need to get it done. That is what I said but that is not what happened.



Yep I waited until the last minute and stayed up late making this skirt.
That is why it is a little bit simple. It is a two layered skirt with the ruffle attached to the bottom layer.




I used the black poke-a-dot fabric for the binding and the waist band (that you can not see)




She liked it and that is all that matters. maybe for St. Patrick's day she can get something more elaborate.
We will see if I get on that sometime before March 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment