Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012


I thought you might like a little inspiration on this fine summer day.

Yes I know that they are Christmas stockings, and that the need for super cute
Christmas stockings is months away. 

I did make this very nice tutorial for you to make some of your own.

I am also currently having a Christmas fabric swap going on right now.
That way you can make these very cute stockings.

I had so much fun with this swap last year, and I know you would too.

At the present moment I have a grand total of
 three people signed up for my swap. 

I need at least twenty people to have a swap.
So that means that I need to have seventeen more people to sign up.


Click there, put in your name, and go shopping.
I promise you will not regret it.

Have a fabulous weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I blogged about it as well. So I hope some of my readers (I don't have many, but...) will pop over and help out!! :o)

    ReplyDelete